Now, having completed the semester I realized what stupid,idiotic and infinitely lame things we were supposed to do during the semester. So here is a list of things I would wish that they do not happen next semester.
- There should be no exams in which I am told to restrict my answer to one page(sarcastically… thought I should mention) or I am asked to draw neat schematics to explain something.
- I don’t want to give term paper and a presentation following it on the same topic.(this is the lamest thing to do)
- Please someone tell the faculty that giving so many notes to the copier is neither very paper friendly nor very student cash friendly.
- If a lab is baseless, please rip it off the timetable otherwise it is very boring and to top it off it wastes time for the full semester.
1. I am writing this because I remember it vividly right now.
2. Others are also invited to add their grievances.
3. Pink Floyd’s another brick in the wall 2 is so apt here.